Spring time is the best time to relax and of course enjoy some springtime cocktails!
Whether on vacation or at home you will want to try these delicious cocktails to help ring in the season.
- Cherry Margarita
*This recipe makes 4 margaritas
1 Cup Tequila of choice
1 Cup Fresh Cherry Juice, about 1 1/2 Cups of Fresh Cherries
1/3 Cup of Fresh Lime Juice
1/2 Cup of Cointreau
- One a small plate spread the salt. With the lime wedges moisten the rims of 6 ounce glasses. Place the glasses into the freezer to chill.
- In a pitcher combine the tequila, cherry juice, lime juice, and Cointreau. Remove glasses from freezer and service margarita mixture over ice. Garnish with lime slices.
- Rosemary Greyhound
*This recipe yields 1 Cocktail
-Rosemary Simple Syrup
2 Cups of Water
1 Cups of Sugar
6 Sprigs of Rosemary
2 Ounces Vodka of choice
1/2 Ounce Rosemary Simple Syrup
4 Ounces Grapefruit Juice
Sprig of Rosemary for Garnish
- In a small sauce pan over medium low heat, dissolve the sugar into the water for about 5 minutes. *Do not let mixture boil or crystals will form
- In a heat safe container, pour the warm sugar water mixture over the rosemary sprigs and let it steep for at least 1 hour.
- The rosemary simple syrup will keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 10 days.
- In a tall glass filled with ice combine the vodka, rosemary simple syrup and grapefruit juice.
- Garnish with a sprig of Rosemary.
- Strawberry Lime Moscato Punch
*This recipe yields 8 Servings
1 1/2 Liter of Moscato Wine of choice
1 Can of frozen limeade concentrate (defrosted)
1 Cup of Strawberries (diced plus 1 Cup of Strawberries, sliced)
1 Lime sliced into wheels
2 Liter of 7 Up or Lemon-Lime Soda
- Place 1 cup of diced strawberries and 1/4 cup of limeade in a blender and puree.
- Run through a strainer to remove most of the seeds.
- Pour the puree into a pitcher.
- Add remaining limeade and Moscato into the pitcher.
- Garnish with a strawberry and lime slices.
- Chill in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, pour punch into serving glasses, and then top each glass with 7 Up.
If you wishing you were making these drinks for Hilton Head Island then give us a call today at 1 (800) 671-5155 or visit us on our website to set up that spring time vacation to go with your spring time cocktail.