Yes, we have waited a long time! It is finally happening! Whole Foods is opening on Wednesday, July 30th at 9 am! They are located mid island in the Shelter Cove Plaza where Piggly Wiggly used to be.
Here is a schedule of events for Opening Day!
- Bread Breaking Ceremony at 8 am
- Raffles Giveaways all day
- Great Demos with lots of samples all day
- Live Music featuring Sterlin and Shuvete from 9 am -10 am
- Family fun with the Sandbox 10 am – noon
- Live Music featuring Lowcountry Boil Bluegrass Band from 4pm-7pm
Can’t make it on opening day? No worries, they will be open everyday 8 am till 10 pm. They promise to have the finest natural and organic foods available, maintain the strictest quality standards in the industry and have an unshakeable commitment to sustainable agriculture. Add to that the excitement and fun they bring to shopping for groceries and you get a sense of what they are all about!
Click here to get great recipes from Whole Foods!