Discover more about Hilton Head Island with this daily list of animals, restaurants, and activities. Every week there will be a new list following the order of the alphabet.
- The Lodge: This restaurant has been on Hilton Head Island since 1996, and has been a local favorite ever since. Within the restaurant is a a cooler that houses 36 rotating drafts. Some of the popular dishes include their smashed burgers, signature tots, and craft beer boiled peanuts. If you love the craft beer here, take home a growler of your favorite. Present your discount advantage card from Beach Properties and receive 10% off food bill.
- Lowcountry Backyard: This restaurant truly makes you feel as though you are home. Serving the freshest , home cooked style food and premium cocktails provided by Pool Bar Jims. Some of their menu items include speciality burgers, salads, shrimp & grits, and of course homemade desserts. Present your advantage discount card and receive a free appetizer or dessert.
- Lobster: You may recognize these guys, they are pretty popular down south. Not only are they a great and classic seafood dish, but they are very interesting creatures. They can regenerate their claws and legs if they are missing. Some people think they scream when you cook them, but what you are hearing is air that has been trapped in their stomachs being released. Lobsters taste with their legs, which are full of sensors. Some lobsters can even live up to 100 years old!
- Lion Fish: This sea creature is best known for its gorgeous colors of red, white, orange, and black stripes. Their feathery like fins that surround the body are used to lure smaller prey. But those 18 fins are full of venom used for self defense. Female lionfish can produce 7,000 eggs and they will hatch within a few days.
- Lava 24 Hour Fitness: Looking for a high energy gym while on vacation? Lava 24 Hour Fitness has three rooms of free-weights, three rooms of cardio equipment, and even offers training classes. This gym will offer you a great workout along side top trainers. Present your advantage discount card and receive $5 off daily pass or $15 off a weekly pass.