The Bluffton Village Festival, commonly known as MayFest, is “the people’s festival.” This coming Saturday, May 11th from 10-4 you will want to be across the bridge in historic, downtown Bluffton! This is a one-of-a- kind hometown festival, enjoy the art, music, food, kids’ activities and a chance to meet new friends! One of the most popular events is the “Ugly Dog” Contest, starting at 1:00. There is also still time to sign up for the Pie Eating Contest! Here is a complete line-up of the days events:
• Sun City Cloggers at 10 a.m.
• Bluffton Dancers at 11 a.m.
• Pie Eating Contest, sponsored by The Sugaree, at 11:30 a.m.
• Ugly Dog Contest, sponsored by May River Realty, at 1 p.m.
• Sun City Strummers from 2-3:30 p.m.
• Bulldog Blues Band from 10 a.m.-noon
• Willie Cohen from noon – 2 p.m.
• Howard Duff from 2-4 p.m.
• Chilly Willy Band from 10 a.m.-noon
• Bill Dupont from noon-2 p.m.
• Jim Davidson from 2-4 p.m.
Admission is FREE. Free Parking & Air conditioned shuttle buses available
Free Parking available at Red Cedar Elementary School with Free Shuttle Services to Calhoun Street running continuously from 9:00 to 5:00. Buses are air conditioned and one bus is designed for any disability needed. Transportation provided by Palmetto Breeze! Directions to Red Cedar Elementary:
Take Hwy 46 towards Bluffton. Take the 1st right off the traffic circle onto Bluffton Parkway. At the first light take a left onto Red Cedar. Follow parking signs to the school From May River Road: take a left onto Red Cedar. Follow parking signs to the school.