Bluffton South Carolina has a reputation for being a “sleepy little southern town on the river”, and someplace that a lot of folks drive through to get its more famous neighbor, Hilton Head Island.
And while we LOVE Hilton Head, we can tell you that Bluffton is not only one of the most charming, colorful, and beautifully situated towns you will ever have the pleasure of visiting, but it has a rollicking week-long event that is chock-full of seafood, history, culture, and entertainment… with a unique lowcountry spin: The Historic Bluffton Arts & Seafood Festival, which runs from Oct 10-18.
How about this for just a little something to do:
- Inshore Fishing Tournament – Cash Prize!
- Kayak & Paddle board Tours on the May River
- 10K Road Race & 5K Fun Run
- Juried Fine Art Show featuring over 100 artists from 10 states
- Seafood Extravaganza on the Water with Live Music & Fireworks
- “Iron Chef” Challenge featuring Top Chefs from the Thriving Local Food Scene
- Book Launch Party where the Author is Joined by a Famous Celebrity Writer
And so much more! So take a little trip OFF the island and partake in the event “Where Fine Art & The Bounty of the Sea Come Together”.