Don’t know what to pack this upcoming Hilton Head Island trip? Take a look inside our beach bag!
- All depending on your beach day you always need a tote. A helpful hint, a good tote bag could be a reusable bags.
- A hat is a must have for us! Whether its a baseball hat or just the perfect beach hat, you’ll need to help shading from the sun.
- Waterproof phone case is a necessity for anytime spent near water, even if you are not planning on jumping into the water with your phone.
- Sunglasses are always a necessity too just to help protect your eyes.
- Sunscreen to help protect your skin from the sun rays.
- Guidebook such as our Beach Properties magazine that you receive with your welcome packet when you check into your rental. It has Hilton Head Island information, top restaurants, and even some discounts!
- Hairbrush, it may seem silly but it always helps to keep hair untangled.
- Aloe Vera will help when you think you are done in sun. This will help give your skin some extra moisture.
- Wipes will help you feel less gross if you are all sandy or even if you make a mess, they are great to have on hand.