When the cheers are louder and there is a sea of plaid you know what has come to town!
Hilton Head Island is the proud home of the RBC Heritage Golf Tournament presented by Boeing. This care free event with an amped up mood will be on the island from Monday April 9th to Sunday April 15th. This outstanding tournament experience allows to whole family to experience plaid nation at its finest. There will be concession venues located on the holes listed below,
- 8th Green
- Wine at 9th
- 10th Fairway
- 13th Green
- 15th Green
- 17th Green
- 18th Fairway
Here is a list of what events will be held during Monday through Sunday for all spectators, tournament tickets are needed for all special events.
Monday, April 9th
- Pro Practice Rounds – Morning
- Opening Ceremonies – 18th green – 10 AM : Kick off the 50th Annual RBC Heritage with a parade, beginning at the Harbour Town Yacht Basin, ending on the 18th Green.
- Pro Am Presented by Boeing– 11:30 AM – 6 PM
Tuesday, April 10th
- Pro Practice Rounds – All Day : PGA Tour Professional players are invited to play at their discretion.
- Coca-Cola Youth Day – Complete with putting contest that will be held from 3 PM – 4PM. Children 15 and under are invited to putt alongside the pros at Harbour Town Golf Links. The first 200 children to participate in the putting contest receive a FREE Tournament souvenir. Registration for this event will be located within the tent next to the Clubhouse.
- Family Movie Night on Heritage Lawn – Will be playing the family friendly motion picture, “Monsters Inc.” from 4:30 PM to 6PM.
Wednesday, April 11th
- RBC Heritage Pro-Am – 7 AM to 6 PM, which will start on the 1st and 10th tees.
Thursday, April 12th
- First Round – Starting on 1st and 10th tees, morning starting times are from 7:20 AM to 9 AM, afternoon starting times are from 11:50 AM to 1:30 PM.
Friday, April 13th
- Second Round – Morning starting times are from 7:20 AM to 9 AM and afternoon starting times are from 11:50 AM to 1:30 PM.
Saturday, April 14th
- Plaid Nation Day – Wear your plaid with pride during the third round which begins at 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM.
- Plaid Nation Contest on Heritage Lawn – 12 PM to 2 PM, fans are encouraged to “Get their plaid on” and show their spirit for the RBC Heritage. This contest is fun for all ages and the winning prize are tickets to next years RBC Heritage. Contests include Hole-in-One, Fastest Clad in Plaid, Tartan Trivia and overall Best Dressed in Plaid.
Sunday, April 15th
- Sunrise Service – 18th Green – 7:30 AM, spectators are welcome to sit i the bleachers to enjoy the sunrise. The ceremony will feature local ministers, music, and non-denominational prayer.
- Final Round – Starting times at from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM, the trophy presentation will be held on the 18th Green right after the following close of play.
For more information on tickets or events during this week visit http://www.rbcheritage.com.
Wanting to experience Plaid Nation for yourself next year, then book in advance your golf getaway today by either calling us at 1 (800) 671 – 5155 or visit us on our website www.beach-property.com.