Can you find these 5 items at the beach by your
- A Hermit Crab: if you find one of these shells don’t take them home! There is a good chance that shell is a little hermit crabs home and if you wait long enough, he will probably crawl out of his shell and walk around!
- A Dolphin Swimming in the Ocean: Have no fear if you see something like this swimming in the distance! These are just our playful dolphins swimming through!
- A Sand Dollar: You may find one washed up in the waves, or even feel one under your foot as you play in the water, because sand dollars are plentiful here in Hilton Head! If you happen to find one far from the water, be sure to throw it back to its home in the ocean!
- A Sandpiper: These cute little birds love to sit by the crashing waves and eat up tiny crustaceans in the sand!
- A Beautiful Sunset View: Why not finish off your scavenger hunt with the best prize of them all– a gorgeous sunset! There are plenty of these to find in Hilton Head so this one shouldn’t be too hard to check off your list!
We hope you had fun finding all of these fun creatures and sights! Or if you were just looking at the post for some vacation inspiration, head on over to our website and book your vacation with us now!! How can you resist those adorable dolphins, and a view like that!